Explore Mobile Apps from Edmunds GovTech
Our mobile app solutions expedite the performance and management of tasks and activities by allowing your residents, employees, and customers to make updates or requests directly from their mobile phone. All of our apps seamlessly integrate to their corresponding modules to streamline operations and reduce excessive data entry. *All apps are free with the purchase of the corresponding module. Apps can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store.View Product Sheet
My Town App
My Town App
The My Town App enables your organization to push notifications and news to your residents. This includes important updates and information such as meeting announcements, valuable town news, and more. Residents must opt-in to receive notifications and can customize the categories of information they would like to receive. Residents can also submit requests and report issues or concerns via our Resident Self-Service Portal integration.
- Provides clear two-way communication between municipality & resident
- Residents can sign-up for organizational news and notifications
- Municipalities can push desired information to residents
- Integrates with Resident Self-Service
The Inspection App is designed for inspectors to manage tasks from the field. An inspector can review a scheduled inspection, record results, get directions, call a resident or contractor, upload photos, submit a new violation, lookup property history, and more. The app automatically integrates back to the calendar, permitting, violation, and rental inspection records to update the system in real-time.
- Access permits, violations, or rentals
- Record inspection results
- Attach pictures to any record
- Issue violations
- Generate and email any required documentation or letters
- View all scheduled inspections via built-in calendar
The Attendance App extends the functionality of the Employee Self-Service Portal on a mobile device. It provides employees and managers access to their employment information on a portable, easy-to-use mobile app. Users are also able to request time off or submit their hours worked for supervisor approval.
- View balances and request PTO per supervisor’s approval
- View all benefit and pay information
- Enter timesheet or hours worked
- View check stubs and email within app
- Update contact information or dependent information
Work Order & Meter App
Work Order & Meter App
The Work Order & Meter App simplifies task completion from the field. A user can record meter readings, view current reads, approve meter replacements, and access their work orders directly from their device. The app automatically integrates back to the system so that any updates or changes are reflected under work orders and meter readings.
- Enter meter readings
- View or update assigned work orders
- Map to location
The eRequisition App was created to manage and approve requisitions remotely. A requisition can be added, reviewed, and approved, allowing users to manage expenditures on the go.
- View open and recently updated requisitions, along with their attachments
- Approve or deny requests with the ability to add comments
- Enable notifications for new submissions
- Real-time integration with eRequisition module
- Easy user-interface with all requisition details available
The Inventory App provides the same benefits as our Inventory Control module but in mobile app form. It is used to track and store items such as equipment, utility meters, office supplies, and vehicle supplies. It also has an integrated barcode reader to make tracking inventory even easier.