Explore Web Portals from Edmunds GovTech
Our suite of cloud-based web portals offers convenience and ease by allowing residents, employees, and vendors the ability to perform a variety of actions directly from their web browser or internet connection. All of our portals seamlessly integrate to their corresponding modules to streamline operations and reduce excessive data entry.View Product Sheet
Municipal Dashboard is an external-facing web page that provides your constituents with complete transparency by allowing visitors to view real-time financial information from your organization. It also allows you to customize and publish additional content and data to the site to provide additional information relevant to your users.
- Visual and interactive display
- Displays records up to 3 years old
- Ability to customize the level of detail displayed
- Pick and choose which Funds to include
- Additional user-defined functionalities
- Easily export to Excel or printer
Web Inquiry & Payment Portal
Web Inquiry & Payment Portal
The Web Inquiry & Payment Portal offers convenience and ease by allowing customers to pay any municipal charge online securely. Specific account information is available, such as meter reads, prior billings, and open balances. The portal can also reprint bills or project interest and is PCI compliant. Accepted payment methods are credit card, debit card, or eCheck, and organizations have the option to swipe cards at the counter. Payments received online and at the counter directly integrate and automatically update the system.
- Acceptable payments via Debit/Credit Card or eCheck
- Customer inquiry includes; balances, meter readings/date, property information, etc.
- Unlimited payment types (FOIL/OPRA, facility rental, boat ramp registration, etc.)
- Real-time integration with Tax, Utility, or AR modules
- Integrates with General Ledger
The Employee Self-Service Portal provides employees with access to their personal information from any internet-enabled device. It allows employees to enter their daily hours, view pay stubs, request time off, and much more. Supervisors are set up with a manager’s view to review and approve time entries as they are submitted. Direct integration displays approved time entries in real-time to our Human Resources and Payroll modules.
- View balances and request PTO per supervisor’s approval
- Enter timesheet or hours worked
- Post forms & documents for employees to view
- Edit contact information
- Reprint a check stub or W2
Permitting Self-Service is a portal for homeowners, contractors, and inspectors to access permit and inspection information, including statuses, schedules, results, violations, and property history. This portal can be a powerful tool for inspectors, allowing them to view all current permit information, access inspection schedules, record inspection results, and issue violations right from the field.
- Real-time entries and updates via web portal login
- Web-based inspection calendar and results posting
- Allows homeowners/contractors to “create a new permit” remotely
- Allows homeowners/contractors to pay for permits online
- Allows homeowners/contractors to request additional inspections and add attachments if needed
Resident Self-Service is a web portal that allows residents to make requests, submit complaints, report issues, and track their submission’s status. With user-defined categories and customizable workflows, you can assign requests internally with Work Orders integration. The portal also integrates with the MyTown App, which provides residents the same functionality from their mobile device.
- User-defined categories for resident requests
- Attach documentation or pictures
- Integrates with Work Orders to streamline and assign requests
- Residents can receive their results via notification or log in at any point to check the status of their request
The Vendor Self-Service Portal allows vendors to easily track or manage their account information directly with their web portal login. They can check purchase order statuses, view and attach documents, update contact information, print 1099’s, and more.
- Vendors can view the status of payments
- Vendors can view and attach documents to their record (W9, Insurance Info, etc.)
- Vendors can update their contact information
- Vendors can see the status of purchase contracts
- Vendors can update their price lists
- Municipalities can push information to vendors as needed